When you start a search engine optimization project the first step you should take is a complete SEO Audit. This study would provide you with all necessary information, concerning your search engine marketplace, competitor analysis, keyword research, site infrastructure analysis, specific problems and ends with brief proposals on strategicâ€™s options that are available and recommendable. In other words the SEO Audit is a case study of your web page, giving you the parameters of your SEO plan.
Search Engine Optimization Audit service is conceived for:
- Companies with their own marketing and e-marketing departments, as they require clear analysis and evaluations of their departments’ results, which analysis on the other hand rely on a precise choice of effective strategies, optimization, popularization and ranking solutions;
- Companies, requiring an assessment of the competitive situation in their market segment;
- Companies with highly competitive business which value the optimal ranking and are prepared to work on individual projects and strategies;
- Every small, mid-size, or large company which is striving to run a successful online business.
A Search Engine Optimization Audit Service includes:
- An executive summary
- Analysis of the major competitors (including their websites’ positioning and ranking by researched keywords and keyword phrases)
- Assessment of opportunities and potential visitor’s traffic
- Directory and Web directory placement audit
- Log files examination
- Key Word Phrase examination
- Strategy analysis
- Ranking check
- Site structure analysis
- Internal linking analysis
- Keyword density and page structure audit
- Source code check
- Search engine robot access check
- Eventual content development
- PPC advertising placement and costs estimate
- A cost estimate of all development procedures
- Recommendable options for an efficient SEO campaign.
As a result of the SEO Audit Service a complete report will be provided to you so you can keep tracking your progress.